* Well coached, Iowa’s pedigree for Offensive Tackles is top-rate.
* Active in the run game, seeks helmets and can get to the next level.
* Good feet in pass protection, strong upper and lower bodies.
* Looks athletic, should break the “short-arm Iowa OT curse.”
* Above Average knee bend.
* Quick to get into base in pass protection.
* Struggles against pure fast or speed guys.
* Severe leg injury last year.
* Lack of experience [missed half of 2012 with a leg injury]
* Started off slowly in 2013 getting body used to playing.
Projected Range: Top-15 – 25