Projected 40: 5.04
* Well coached, Iowa’s pedigree for Offensive Tackles is top-rate.
* Active in the run game, seeks helmets and can get to the next level.
* Good feet in pass protection, strong upper and lower bodies.
* Looks athletic, should break the “short-arm Iowa OT curse.”
* Above Average knee bend.
* Quick to get into base in pass protection.
* Struggles against pure fast or speed guys.
* Severe leg injury last year.
* Lack of experience [missed half of 2012 with a leg injury]
* Started off slowly in 2013 getting body used to playing.
Projected Range: Top-15 – 25
Shawn Oakman, DE/OLB Baylor **
: 6’8 Weight
: 285 Projected
* Great Frame
* Explosive first step
* Strong initial punch
* Strong lower body
* Looks skinny
* Struggles to disengage from offensive linemen
* Gets washed out in the run game
* Looks lost in the run game
* Rushes up field without a plan often, missing the play
* Needs to develop a counter move
* Potential off field issues [though minor]
Projected Range: Top-20 in 2014, Top-10 in 2015
Matt Hazel, WR Coastal Carolina
Projected 40: 4.51
* Good size, looks and plays bigger than listed
* Quick first step
* Great, strong hands, with a large catch radius – doesn’t resort to body catching
* Great body control
* Good leaper, can high point and win in the air
* Very active in the run game
* Looks stiff
* Doesn’t cut or break well
* Runs inconsistent routes
Projected Range: 4th-5th developmental guy